Friday, August 11, 2006

First blog ever!!!!

It is the 11th of August 2006, and I have finally entered the e- world. I have my own blog!!!

Big question will be now, whether I will be able to find my blog back once I have posted this message on the world wide web. Or do I post it on http://? I am completely computer-illiterate.....

Anyway, this blog, with the audacious name 'David in the world' (I will change it for something better, but give me some time- I need to get adjusted to the whole blogging phenomenon), will be both in Dutch and in English. It will be about me (I think blogging is for very vain people) and my life in Sarajevo. Once I will leave Sarajevo, it will be about me and my-life-in-wherevere-I-am-at-that-moment-in-time. Hence the title....

The blog will not be instead of my stories. i will keep on sending them through e-mail, but I will most likely put them on this site/ blog/ or whatever this is called...

Anyway, it is 14.19, it is Friday and by starting this blog I feel very 2006......

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry brother-dear, blogging is soooo last year... You should be vlogging by now :-) Keep up the good work, can't wait to read new stories.
Love from your, as always, proud sister!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice David-eeeeeee
Exposing your deepest secrets like this on the www is very bold of you, indeed, but keep up the good work. You do have interesting things to convey, me thinks...
While I am on the subject - I don't get no damn stories from you - and how am I supposed to interpret that? :)

In any event - thanks for sharing and hope that the future will be even more exciting and successful (if even possible) than it has been thus far.
Later...

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't you be working at 14:19 on Friday???

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I maintain what I said: in 1960 Mostar was by far the hottest place in Europe, but as always, you did not listen carefully to what I said: Mostar! (been there and suffered the heat!) Nevertheless I love you!
Your father

10:34 PM  
Blogger ingeloes said...

wow my dear cousin, you even have your blog in english!

i do have my own one since a few days, but i am too lazy so it's in dutch. or should i say: i'm keeping up my dutch in case i end up with a lousy american accent?

anyway, let's keep blogging!

liefs IL

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home