Saturday, February 03, 2007

Ruben Jakob Hein

For someone so convinced of himself like me, it is terrible to admit, but the one with talent in my family is not me. It is my brother.

He mailed me today to tell me that he will be playing -he is a professional jazz pianist- at the North Sea Jazz Festival in July, and "o,yeah, by the way, I totally forgot to tell you, but I decided to join the Dutch Jazz vocalist concourse, and I managed to make it to the finals. I beat a few Idols finalist in the process of making it there. Neat, isn't it? The finals are tomorrow. Shame you can not make it."

But what has this infomercial about my brother to do with BiH? Nothing, and that is exactly the point. There are occasions you really don't want to be in Sarajevo, and this is one of them: I would like to see him 'star' tomorrow at 15.30 in Zwolle
(ok, of all places), in stead of being away. I do not want to go back to Holland, but missing this is indeed a shame.

So those readers who are in Holland, go there tomorrow, and cheer for him, on my behalf. Like a proud brother would do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THanks Bro! Next time you'll be there for shure.
Ruben

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home