Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Level playing field

The other day I read in the newspaper that having a blog adds to stress. There are a lot of things that add to my level of stress, but blogging ain't one of them. Apparently however, some people feel the pressure to write every day about their lives, because they fear that if they stop doing this, they wil lose their avid readers. That's a thought.

However, with me it is just the other way around: I am afraid that I wil lose my readers when I write every day. Because what is there to tell about ones life everyday, while still being netrtaining? Can't think of anything.

#

As I wrote in previous blog, I started working five days after I came back from Sarajevo. Since my job was quite new to me, I did not write about it yet.
And I still won't. At least not about the content of it. Before I do write about it, I think it is wise to first focus your attention not on my work, but on the field of work. Micro Finance and Private Equity Funds. Once you understand this, I can explain what I am doing. I am creating level playing field here. Just like in my work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home