Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Idle time

Apparently I have not been completely clear in my blog- I am still here. And 'here' is Sarajevo, ljubavi moja. I have some unfinished business here, and once that is done, I am heading northwards (I like the mystery of 'unfinished business'. I will therefore not tell you yet what it is. Regard this blog as a very robust cliffhanger).

So until that is done, I have some idle time. Until yesterday I said I was unemployed, but now I have decided I am on a sabbatical. Sounds good, I think.

Tomorrow Nenad the Neighbour will take me on a trip to the places he fought during the war. It is something I have mentioned before, but now it will finally happen. There is an exiting feeling about it, and I am a bit embarrassed to admit that. In some, if not many ways, I am still a tourist here. One who might really try hard to understand the country, but still does not completely. But wouldn't it be a bit presumptuous to pretend you would, anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home