Friday, August 22, 2008

Waterpolo

Water polo: who gives a f*ck?

I am in Holland, for just a few days. In Switzerland I do not have a TV, so my three days in the motherland, I try to soak up as much of the Olympics as possible. Today I found myself in front of the TV at 1400, cheering for the female water polo finale, in which the Dutch team was fighting Team America. Low and behold, they beat them! And although I never really even had a superficial interest in that sport, I found myself glued to the TV. Oh, the Olympic spirit....

1 Comments:

Blogger ingeloes said...

:) Op weg naar huis gisteren op de radio (NPR) een impressie vd Olympische spelen en hoe het voelt te verliezen - interview met meiske uit het VS team, terwijl op de achtergrond het NL team als een stelletje misthoorns allerlei Nederlands gewauwel stond te loeien.

Blijf toch grappig.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home