Sunday, March 11, 2007

I am....

....my own worst enemy. I am living the life of a college student, and I drink and party as if there is no tomorrow. However, up until now there has always been a tomorrow, and as a result, the morning after the night before I have to struggle to recollect my memories of what happened, to check whether I have to apologize to someone, or whether I have to do some damage control. Although I am a reasonable drunk, I do not really like the described feeling. I think I am a bad 'sabbaticaler'- it is a bit boring, and the described evenings are a nice change of routine, until they become routine- which happens before you know it. That is exactly the problem of routine: you are not aware of it until you start thinking about it. And when you have some time on your hands to think, which you, believe me, as 'sabbaticaler' have, you indeed do think. And analyze the problem, think it over again, look at it from a different angle, and than write about it. Which is boring to read. So basically: it is time for some action!! I guess.

Previously I have been writing about plans which are to be materialized, plans for the future. I am still waiting, but at least I now when I will hear more- within two weeks. I guess. For someone like me, who likes to be in charge over things, it is a very unwavering feeling not to be so, and this 'in between things' period that I am in now feels very much 'out of control'. For the time being I do not know when I will leave Sarajevo, and what I will do next- both depend a bit on factors out of my hands. But let me not overreact, it is a know disease, this feeling- it's Channel Fever.

Anyway, action it is. Tonight I am going to Kosovo. Apparently there is some action expected there in the coming days, weeks, months...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home