Friday, November 30, 2007

The things I swore I'd never do again...

...but that I am doing anyway:

-using my credit card to make it until the end of the month;
-eating peanut butter for breakfast, lunch and dinner;
-wearing the same socks two days on a row;
-drinking too much on a Monday evening;
-shaving only once every four days;
-reading the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung while I should be studying;
-waking up on a Friday at 10.30;
-having a three day weekend;
-having coffee breaks five times a day;
-having coffee seven times a day;
-going Dutch on a bill;
-going to recruitment events;
-copying other peoples notes;
-having to share the bathroom with more than 4 four others;
-not making my own money.

I am a student, and it shows. Some things are just stronger than me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home