Monday, March 10, 2008


My life in Geneva is expensive. Very Expensive. VERY EXPENSIVE. And since I am a very poor student, I need to find money to survive. Unlike other people in my family I lack artistic talent, so I decided that I might write a book- you can do that while studying, it does not need particular qualities nor skills- just a good computer.

And man oh man, it works! On the 28th of March it comes out, my book!! 'Een oorlog die de mijne zou zijn' (a war to call my own). For those who don't believe it: see the picture. It is the back- and the front side of my book...

4 Comments:

Blogger ingeloes said...

Mooi neeffie! Ik ben erg benieuwd naar het resultaat. Gefeliciteerd alvast.

Liefs IL

9:34 PM  
Blogger siagrafica said...

Ook ik ben erg benieuwd naar het boek!

groeten uit Amsterdam,
Sia {via Floris, via Ruben}

9:52 PM  
Blogger sebastiaan said...

wat goed david, ik wil het graag lezen. komt er ook een officiele presentatie?

sebastiaan gottlieb

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat fantastisch david dat je boek binnekort gepubliceerd zal worden. Heel interessant en hopelijk voor jou een beetje lucratief, want ik begrijp dat je daar als arme student wel behoefte aan hebt. kol hakawod!
groet van emanta koster

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home