Monday, March 24, 2008

Violating privacy



When do you violate someones privacy? And when do you violate someones privacy on the internet?
My little nephew Abel can not consent to anything yet- the young man is 2 months and 1 day today, so he is preoccupied with sleep, food and diapers. His internet privacy is not of any concern to him yet.
So when i wanted to put some pictures of him on my blog, I was a bit hesitant. Should I? What if he does not like the pictures of him? I asked his dad, and after we both agreed that Abel is indisputably the best looking baby in Amsterdam and surroundings, we decided as well that there is no way that he will not like his pictures on this blog. So democratically we have decided to allow, for once, two pictures of him on the net.

1 Comments:

Blogger ingeloes said...

tistietochliefhe :)

ben het wel eens met je violation of privacy... maar goed ook bij mij ging het in goed overleg :)

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home