Monday, October 27, 2008

Credit Crunch


The financial world as we know it is falling apart. Apparently capitalism is failing, the markets are crunching and savings go up in smoke.
Since I have invested my money the last few years, and especially the last year while living off my own money without income in Geneva, in one thing that will become more valuable over the coming years, namely myself, i think I am quite a good investor.
Better than those who put their money in an axis-of-evil bank because they thought it gave them the best interest rate possible (my thought: since when is there something as a free lunch...). The bank puts insult after injury: on the platform of the London tube station I was waiting on yesterday is the following add displayed, about three weeks after the aforementioned bank fell: KER-CHING. Moewahahaa.

1 Comments:

Blogger floris said...

Sounds like an excellent rate to me! Where do I sign up...

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home